We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Originally from the Basque country or just love this beautiful region, you think give your baby a Basque name? Discover our selection. Bixente, Elaia, Patxi, Betixa, Maïalen: origin, meaning, date of celebration, derivatives ... all about these Basque names.
Click on the image below to see the names in pictures
- Male first name.
- Basque form of the first name Vincent, from the Latin vincens, past participle of the verb vincere, to overcome.
- The football player Bixente Lizarazu has largely helped to make known this beautiful name. For his children, he also chose Basque names since he is a father of a small Uhaina (meaning vague) and a small Tximista (lightning).
- His party : January 22 with Vincent the Deacon, Spanish saint, or September 27 with St. Vincent de Paul.
- Its derivatives: Bikenti, Bizen, Bizente.
- Female first name.
- In Basque, elaia means swallow, pretty evocation of the return of spring.
- His party : no known holiday date. Why not every year on the first day of spring?
- Its derivative: Enara.
1 2 3