We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Retro names, some have class, others make us smile ... But beware, they have the rating! Marcel, Rose, Octave, Adele, Celestin ...: origin, meaning, date of celebration ... all about 20 first names retro.
Retro names: see also videos
ALL OUR THEMES NAMES >>
Read also: the best strollers
First names: the return (20 photos)
First names: Marcel
- The name of the son of Christophe Maé and also the son of Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet, Marcel was a very popular name in the nineteenth century and he comes back today worn by the vogue of retro names.
- It comes from the Latin marcus, which means "consecrated to Mars, Roman god of war.
- His birthday: January 16th.
More information on the first name Marcel
First names: Augustine
- Derived from Augustine, Augustinus in Latin is the one who claims Augustus, the equal of the gods. It is also the name of a volcanic island located in Alaska.
- It's a retro name that could tempt you ...
- His birthday: November 13th or August 28th.
More information on first name Augustine
First names: Felix
- From the Latin felix, "happy, lucky", it's a name synonymous with happiness that would be perfect for your little cat.Il has the wind in the sails. Victoria Abril, Philippe Vandel, Gillian Anderson ... he seduced many "people" for their son.
- His birthday: February 12th.
More information on the name Félix
First names: Louison
- Mixed name, Louison is a diminutive of Louis (or Louise), the Germanic "hold", illustrious, and "wig", fight.
- This name is today also given to girls or boys. His retro side seduces ... and you?
- His birthday: August 25th.
More information on first name Louison
First names: Alphonse
- From the Germanic "hildefuns" which means ready to fight, this name returns to fashion, like many other common names in the nineteenth century. This is the son of Alexandra Sublet.
- His birthday: August 1st.
More information about the first name Alphonse
First names: Madeleine
- From the Hebrew Magdala, name of a village in Palestine, this name with a childhood taste resurfaces ... like memories of Proust's madeleine.
- This is the name of the daughter of actress Isabelle Carré.
- His birthday: July 22nd.
More information on the first name Madeleine
First names: Zélie
- Zealous Greek, "rival", Zelie may be the abbreviation of the name Solene (originally Zelina), as it may be a full name.
- Only certainty ... this name very popular in the nineteenth is back!
- His birthday: October 17th or July 12th.
More information on the first name Zélie
First names: Oscar
- From the Germanic deity Ans, and gari, "the spear", means "warrior protected by the gods", this name is back. This is the name of the son of former Miss France Sylvie Tellier.
- His birthday: February 3rd.
More information about first name Oscar
First names: Théophile
- From the Greek theos, "god", and philein, "to love", the name Theophilus can mean both "he who loves God" and "he who is loved by God" .And you, you love him?
- This name attributed from the beginning of the Christian era was a great success around 1900. It comes back today worn by Theo.
- His birthday: December 20th.
More information about first name Théophile
First names: Suzanne
- From Hebrew, shushân meaning "lily", symbol of purity.
- This name was popular in the sixth and twentieth centuries, then fell to oblivion, resurfaced today. This is the name of the daughter of the former presenter of Canal + Daphne Bürki.
- His birthday: August 11th.
More information about first name Suzanne
First names: Barnabas
- Want a retro name? Barnabas could please you.
- Barnabas is an Aramaic nickname consisting of bar, "son of", and naba, "consolation".
- It is the name of the son of Isabelle Adjani and also that of Julien Clerc.
- His birthday: June 11th.
More information on first name Barnabé
First names: Rose
- From Latin "rosa", pink, this popular name in the early twentieth century could hatch again. 'is the name of one of Jean-Jacques Goldman's daughters and Gérard de Palmas' daughters.
- His birthday: August 23rd.
More information about the first name Rose
First names: Léonie
- From Latin leo "lion", this exclusively French name was popular in the eighteenth century before disappearing. He is coming back today. This is the name of the daughter of Monica Bellucci.
- His birthday: January 10th or November 10th with Léon.
More information on first name Léonie
First names: Leon
- From latin leo, "lion".
- Used since antiquity, the name had its moment of glory in the late nineteenth century. Today, he returns, worn by Leo. This is the name of Jamel Debbouze's son.
- His birthday: November 10th.
More information about first name Léon
First names: Jeanne
- Feminine of John, of Yohanan Hebrew, "God forgives", Jeanne has been for centuries the female name most worn with Mary. He then had a dramatic fall, but is coming back today. This is the name chosen by Rama Yade for his son.
- His birthday: May 30th.
More information on the first name Jeanne
First names: Adele
- This is the return of Adele, probably carried by the English singer.
- This name was popular in the nineteenth century comes from the Germanic adal, which means "noble".
- His birthday: December 24th.
More information on first name Adèle
First names: Célestin
- A divine name that comes to us from Heaven and the name Celeste! From the Latin cælestis, "heavenly", he has a crazy charm that could seduce parents who love retro names in the coming years.
- His birthday: May 19th.
More information about first name Célestin
First names: Aglaé
- Want originality? This is Aglaé! From the Greek aglaia, it means "radiant beauty". It was the name of one of the three graces of Greek mythology ... and he returns to grace as a first name. Please ?
- His birthday: May 14th.
More information on first name Aglaé
First names: Octave
- From the Latin "octavius", which means the eighth, the name of Octavius was given in Rome to children occupying the 8th place in the siblings.
- Running in the nineteenth, he could well come back.
- His birthday: November 20th.
More information on first name Octave
First names: Félicie
- From the Latin adjective felix, felicis, which means "happy", but also "fertile, fertile" ... it is a foreboding name of happiness, popular at the beginning of the 20th century, and coming back today. We welcome it!
- His birthday: March 7th.
More information on first name Félicie