Head to Russia! If you want a little Slavic wind for your future baby, quickly discover our selection. Nikita, Ossia, Anouchka, Alyosha, Boris ...: origin, meaning, date of celebration, derivatives ... all about these names.
- First name mixed.
- From the Greek words "nike" and "laos", it means victorious people. This is the Russian form of Nicolas.
- It's a name that can be found mainly in Russia and Romania. It is used in the feminine outside the Slavic countries.
- Many Russian personalities have taken this name. Nikita Khrushchev, who led the USSR during the Cold War. It is also the title of a famous film by Luc Besson.
- His party : December 6th with Nicolas.
- Its derivative: Nichita.
- Male first name.
- From Hebrew "hosea" which means the savior, it is a name that one finds mainly in Russia. Ossia is also a term used in music. It's an original name idea for your baby.
- His party : September 9th.
- Its derivative: Iossi.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8