We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This fruit is often criticized (because it is a fruit and not a vegetable!) To be rich ... but it is especially a very healthy food not to forget in your menus of future mother. Its virtues and our recipes.
Why eat pregnant avocado?
- Highly nutritious with about 137 kcal per 100 g because it is rich in lipids, avocado is an excellent food because the lipids it contains are essentially unsaturated fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the heart and cholesterol.
- Did you know ? This fruit is rich in protein. that's why you can taste it in salad without adding other sources of protein. You will have a complete meal.
- Thanks to its fibers, this fruit is easily digested and gives a feeling of satiety. Useful during pregnancy!
- Avocado also contains vitamins A, C and E and the valuable vitamin B9, or folic acid, which helps prevent fetal nervous system abnormalities. It also contains vitamin B6 that helps relieve nausea in early pregnancy.
- It is an important source of minerals and trace elements: potassium, especially but also magnesium, phosphorus, iron (precious to fight anemia during pregnancy), copper and zinc. It also has soothing virtues.
Our future mom recipes around the lawyer
Avocado rice salad
Carpaccio of melons and avocados
Tartar of tomatoes and avocados
Avocado salad with spinach
Chicken, avocado and strawberry salad
Cucumber and avocado lasagne
Salad with melon and avocado
Spring salad, asparagus and avocado