We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 11th: a DIY idea easy deco.
- Paper, cardboard, stickers and presto, create a beautiful garland with your child. To hang in the tree, on the wall of the living room or his bedroom ...
You need :
- Thick Canson paper (or cardboard) white, red and green
- Heart-shaped cookie cutters, star, moon, fir tree ...
- A pair of scissors
- Golden or silvery gossip
- A beautiful green or red ribbon
How to do ?
- Step 1 : on Canson paper, draw your star, heart, moon, and fir shapes using the cookie cutter. Cut them out.
- 2nd step : ask your child to decorate them. This can be very simple: for example, stick white stickers on a red heart or squat the white gouache star. The important thing is that the pattern stands out.
- Step 3: tape a loop of bolduc on the back.
- Step 4: pass the curls in the ribbon to compose a pretty garland. Hang it on the tree or on the wall of the house. You can also hang each deco directly on the tree thanks to the loop.
All our news Christmas.